Monday, February 26, 2007

My New Toy



I welcomed iPod number 2 into my life yesterday. This doesn't mean I love video iPod any less. It just became a nuisance bringing that to the gym and having it weigh down my arm when I was on the treadmill. (ha! I say that like I actually go to the gym on a regular basis!) This little guy weighs nothing and just clips onto my shirt. Who wants to start the betting pool on how long it'll take before this thing comes flying off my shirt and goes sailing across the gym?

Now if I can just figure out how to put my workout playlist onto this little bugger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got this as my first iPod a few months ago. It's the best invention ever! I don't know how I used to work out with those other heavy players. My only worry is that I'll leave it clipped to my shirt, throw it in the hamper, then wash it!