Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Radio Free Madison, Day Two

I will pay good money to the person who can present me with a solution to my problem. My problem being that I can NEVER fall asleep at a reasonable amount of time during my first night in a hotel. I've been lucky enough to have a job where I get to travel and I have yet to fall asleep before 1:30 am and have a restful first night's sleep. Seriously - spread the word to your entrepreneur friends - i'm looking for an answer.

And apparently my laptop's possessed. While typing that last paragraph my cursor jumped into the middle of the paragraph on it's own and i ended up typing sentences in the middle of other sentences. It happened five times. In one paragraph.

Today was spent inside the Convention Center hearing a variety of speakers talk about niche marketing. I loved it. Maybe you wouldn't.

Cool thing I learned today: i belong in a niche that I didn't even know about: foodie travelers. There are companies within the travel industry that focus on culinary tours. How perfect?!? I eat my way through vacations - why wouldn't I want to take a vacation based entirely around food? Can't wait to google it and find some of those tours.

No comments: