Saturday, November 27, 2010

This Sidewinder Isn't Sleeping Tonight

A full night's sleep - I miss that more than my waist.  I haven't slept through the night in over 2 weeks.  Perhaps it's my body prepping me for the sleepless nights I'll have once the babies arrive? It's more than just an overactive bladder because I'm waking up at the exact same time every night/morning.  I wake up at 3:00am, 6:00am and more recently - I've started waking up at 4:30am, too.  And let's not forget the 45 minutes worth of tossing and turning I do before falling asleep - I feel like a dog who walks in circles before finding a comfortable place to sleep. Who knows - I may start up a new hobby during those bits and spurts I'm awake. 

2 comments:

Pat Groble said...

you could always start crocheting bootees! :)

Love the new look of your blog, too.

Kathryn said...

I thought crocheting bootees was grandma's job. :-P