Sunday, August 28, 2011

Best Things About Maternity Leave

Naps.  Waking up in the middle of the night to tend to a fussy baby is much more palatable knowing I can snooze during the day to catch up on missed sleep.

Wearing pajamas until 7:00pm. 
Why even bother changing out of pajamas at 7:00pm?  Because that’s when we take the girls out for a walk and I’ve seen enough episodes of What Not To Wear to know better than to leave my house in pjs.

Catching up on 2 seasons of Supernatural.
  Dude – that’s a great show.  I’m so sorry I missed out on watching it from the beginning.
 
Quality time with my folks.  I spent a full week with my dad and 3 weeks with my mom.  This is time that I’ll cherish forever (if I can remember it through the blur). Plus an additional week with each of them at the end of my leave.

These guys.  

No comments: