Monday, October 06, 2008

Wedding!

This weekend friends of ours got married. We both know the groom because Sean use to work with him and I use to live with him. And we both got to really know the bride once they started dating. Both are excellent, excellent people and we couldn't be happier for them.

There was a 2 hour break between the end of the wedding ceremony and the beginning of cocktails at the wedding, so Sean and I headed out for a pre-cocktail hour drink...

My two favorite loves.

Proof the bride and groom are good people.


Friends in front of Newport Harbor.

I think Sean is practicing for B.'s James Bond themed party in a few weeks.

Further proof the bride and groom are good people - dancing robots as centerpieces.

... and speaking of the bride and groom.

O. and his date spent the ENTIRE night kissing. The entire night - and every single camera at our table has proof. After a while the kissing got a bit old (for those of us forced to watch) - so we had to make things interesting...can you spot my husband?

3 comments:

Punky said...

That last pic made me burst out laughing!! Who is that crazy guy in the middle??? lol

Kathryn said...

that crazy guy in the middle would be my husband.

Erika said...

Katie -- LOVE the haircut. Not sure if I told you that previously. You are looking great -- I'm jealous. Keep up the posting and the fun adventures.